Subject: Re: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other wayround....
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 06:55:03 -0600

In a fit of madness, John Collier wrote:

> The M4 is too desirable to collectors and needs more regular maintenance
> (Under heavy shooting) than a well sorted late M4-2 or -P.

What I meant to write was (please make suitable selections and fill in the
blanks appropriately):

The (early/late) M__ cameras (are/are not) more _______ than the (early/late
M__ cameras.

I will never use a M__ camera since they_____!

I will never use a M__ camera until they _____!

I have (never/always) serviced my M __ camera and it is (perfect/a piece of
cr**).

My Leica repair person thinks:
(a) the early cameras are better because you can adjustment many things
(b) the later cameras are better because you do not need to adjust so many
things
(c) I am a hermaphrodite.
(d)wishes they chosen figure skating as a career.
(e) all of the above if it will stop me asking anymore questions.

There I hope I have (pleased/enraged) (everybody/nobody). Have a ____ day

Cheers

John Collier :-)

Hmmm, it was one of those nights last night, maybe I should not send.....