Subject: Re: [Leica] M again
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 14:17:07 -0500

Housekeeping: How to amaze your friends and fellow Leica-users

If you need to know something, search the archives first and impress
everyone with your new found knowledge and cleverness. The easy to use
search site is located at:

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

You can request an index and individual digests from the server, This site
shows you how:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/5799/lug.htm

The archives are also available compressed in .zip files up to July 1999 at
this site:

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/lugarchives.html

A basic introduction to Leica-users and Leicas in general is available at:

http://teachnet.edb.utexas.edu/~leica/

This site also contains links to purveyors of fine new and used Leica
equipment and sites with Leica information.