Subject: Re: [Leica] my camera should work for _me_ not t'other way round....
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 11:34:13 -0700

Kyle,

I take your point that the M camera/28mm aux viewfinder is not the most
intuitive/ergonomic photo package around. But if you wear glasses (or at
least an over-the-top prescription like mine), you may end up using the aux
viewfinder on an M4P/M6 as well, if that's what you're looking for. The 28mm
framelines on the "classic" 0.72x M6 are a bit hard to see with specs on.
But the aux viewfinder works. Really. I only blow the focusing part about
once a day.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.