Subject: Re: [Leica] It seem that I made a horrible mistake!!
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:49:19 -0500

Bennett,

You got it in one!!   I had already e-mailed Ted that the equipment had
arrived and was in great shape and everything wokred as it should.  Ted was
great, as usual. The winder looks like it has never been used.

 I thought that I would post a spoof to the effect that with Ted's
equipment attached to my camera that it would not allow me to take any
pictures unless they would be as good as Ted's.  Since I am incapable of
taking such pictures - my cameras just wouldn't permit me to take any, etc.

From the posts I have seen responding to this, it seems that some did not
see it that way.  SORRY, Ted - I didn't mean to reflect badly on you.

Hey, guys, lighten up.

Dick Hemingway
Plano,k TX

P.S.  Hey, guys, it still won't let me take pictures <GR>!