Subject: Re: [Leica] The camera doesn't lie!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:06:22 -0700

Ted Grant wrote:

><Snip>
> In the new book we're working on there will be a disclaimer: "These are
> real-time unaltered photographs as originally recorded on film and not
> computer manipulated!"  Or words to that effect .
><Snip>

But Ted in real life things are in color and keep moving and are in 3D and don't
exist in a 2/3 frame vertical or horizontal processed in Xtol. Photography ain't
real! I wish more people would get off our backs and realize that. No more real
that a pencil drawing or a hologram. And we don't capture peoples souls either!
Just the light that bounces off their darn faces!
Mark Rabiner

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] The camera doesn't lie!)