Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Pornographers of the world Unite!
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:05:38 +0200

As Kyle noted, it's nice to see something different. But is it art? Probably
not if the artist has to ask? Is it pornography? Doesn't that depend upon
the eye/mind of the beholder? Is it shocking? Not in the year
2000?
<<<<<<<<<
The word pornography seems to get a lot of use here for pretty harmless
things. To my mind, porn is gaping insertion closeups and the like (yumm).
For profit. Nudes and so on, even Berube's pics, not.
Even kyle's tame picture of a girl waving her arms got called porn by the
artiste himself.
Now you gotta ask yersel', kid, - did I say yumm seriously?
As for the year 2000 - slavery of all kinds at a historic high, genocide
flourishing, blah blah blah. I think they put one too many 0's on it. So I
can phone Attilla the stokebroker on my cellphone from the peak of K2 - big
deal.
Someone please tell me about video capture cards or I'll go on like this
all night!
Please!
Rob.
Like the man said: art ain't dead - it just smells funny.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36
41100 Modena
Italy