Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL / CLE vs. Bessa-R
From: ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:11:00 EDT

I was walking past a laundramat in my neighborhood a while back and I see
some fashion photographer snapping away inside with a whole set up and crew.
The model was a young girl in a white dress, on sholder strap askew, sitting
on top of one of the washers, looking like she had just overdosed on some
heavy drug. The photographer was Arthur Elgot and he was using a CLE!  "It's
my most relaible camera," he said.