Subject: Re: [Leica] Which lens for P150 projector
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:49:45 GMT

I can't say what a fair price is but in response to the technical questions.

The colorplan is MUCH better than the Hektor...by a large margin.
CF stands for Curved Field.  It is a lens corrected for use with slides that
are not glass mounted.  This field curvature can reduce the amount of focus
shift at the edges of the screen caused by slides that are not perfectly
flat.

If you really care about your slide projectors performance go with the
Colorplan, you will not be sorry.

Best Wishes
Dan States
Madison Wisconsin