Subject: [Leica] 2X extenders
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:16:53 -0600

The R extenders do have maximum and minimum aperture limits. The 2x is, as
you have said, limited to f2.0 and under and the 1.4x extender is limited to
f2.8 to f22. My old Nikon (201) recommend not setting a higher aperture as
it would not result in an actual higher aperture and the extra light
bouncing around would degrade the image.

John Collier