Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera &Darkroom
From: Jacques Leonard <email@videotron.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:05:03 -0400

>Did someone say Camera & Darkroom has suspended publication? That would be
>too bad as I sent in my Subscription a few months ago, $50 I believe. What's
>up? Arthur

Yes and no...
You are mixing the Cameras & Darkrooms.
First, there was an american magazine called Camera & Darkroom. This one
folded in 1996 or '97.
Now there is a second Camera & Darkroom, published in Great Britain (no
relation with the first one). This one is the one you subscribed to. It is
still published don't be afraid!

cheers,

Jacques Leonard
j.leonarddesigner@videotron.ca