Subject: Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:32:38 -0700

What do we want too much control or not enough?

I think it is to our credit that we are out there shooting with all manual
cameras in which the responsibility for most aspects of the image are squarely
on our shoulders. A Lomo makes things even more refreshingly basic perhaps too
much so but that could get old fast as an option perhaps I've got lots of
Brownies lying around I'll use in a lull.

Youthful exuberance is darn hard to match when your 50 in my case.
Mark Rabiner

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] it DOESN'T work well for leica!)