Subject: Re: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 out of production ???
From: Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:17:51 -0700

sorry guys, I don't see any cause of concern for missing a 35-70 zoom selling
for over $3000

#1 the zoom range is too limited in this day and age, regardless of the price.

#2 the price is obscene for such a pathetically limited  zoom range.  I think
its a wonder Leica could sell one, much less 300.

#3 Photokina is coming up.  There is a good chance the 35-70/2.8 was
discontinued because its being replaced with a new, wider zoom, that is even
more expensive.

Stephen Gandy.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 out of production ???)