Subject: Re: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 out of production ???
From: Jeff Alford <jalford1@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:25:21 -0700

I can verify  what Tom says about the 17 pieces for the US for this fiscal
year. Leica USA is not accepting any new orders at this time. I guess I was
lucky to see 2 come to our store over the course of almost 2 years (one this
year, one last year). Does anybody remember how hard it was to get the
original 35 Summilux Aspherical (not APSH)?

Jeff

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] 35-70/2.8 out of production ???)