Subject: Re: [Leica] Civility
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 01:51:21 +1200

Okay, i'd like to further revise my previous statement about what a
weird Leica week it has been to include John's haunting by the ghost
of messages past.

We geddit John, it's okay! I'm sure the person who originally was
supposed to receive it, has gotten it by now too :-) I can just see
him subscribing to another list.."Boy, those Leica guys take there
civility a bit far...this one guy sent me reminders of just how
civilized they were.."

Take care,
Gary

Oh, yes, i almost forgot: Kyle and Mark are both loons, but folks
with talent often get that eh guys?

At 12:01 AM -0700 9/6/2000, John wrote:
>Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 22:14:38 -0600
>From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Civility
>HELP! I AM HAUNTING MYSELF. WHAT THE £$%@&* IS GOING ON.
>
>John Collier
>
>Sorry about the yelling.
>
>>  From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
>>
>  > Hmmm......How long have you been on the list as we are doing really.....
- --

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were
the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during
adolescence."

OO             The Uses of Disorder
[_]<|          Personal Identity and City Life -- Richard Sennett
  /|\
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University