Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh Barf! Patina, Pashmina!
From: "anthony.l" <anthony.l@steam.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 13:35:34 -0400

Hi! I'm new in this forum. Pretty dedicated Leica bunch.  I wish I could
keep my Leicas in good looking condition. I've never encountered this
phenomena of people brassing and dinging their cameras to look used
until it ws mention here. My gosh...this is as bad as cutting holes on
your blue jeans to make it looked used. Who are they trying to impress
anyway?

I must admit though, those very used and beaten up Leicas do have
personalities to them.

Tön