Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #155
From: Ninka@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 21:54:11 EDT

I'm the  owner of a Hasselblad, a Leica R8 and a Leica M6.  In a few days
time I'm going on a 5 weeks' stay in Denmark, and believe it or not, I'm only
taking my Minilux zoom.  Do you think I'm crazy?  When I'm back home in
California I'll tell you what I think of the result of the many rolls I plan
to take.
Karen.
P.S. I'm not young, so this is the time when I thought that for once I would
travel light.   I admit  I would have liked to take the M6, but  the extra
lenses  discouraged me).

Replies: Reply from Dennis Painter <dpainter@bigfoot.com> ([Leica] Re: Minilux zoom, was Leica Users digest V17 #155)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V17 #155)