Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Friday!
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 21:09:45 -0600 (MDT)

Leitz only made one Green from what I can find, filter factor of 3, which
makes it a more dense than a yellow #2 filter. My A36 one is marked Gr, in
one table there is a graduated green filter shown. Is your one graduated,
or a solid green? I ask because they show it as GGr in that table.

Your subject line said Friday FS, was that just a repeat of an earlier
message or were you looking to sell it? Also, I was wondering why the date
was Feb 11, but the message just arrived today. Strange.

Noel Charchuk
Calgary

http://telusplanet.net/public/nhcharch