Subject: Re: [Leica] leica necrology
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:59:59 -0700

Actually, it's probably not The Lizard King's "final" resting place---his
lease (that's right!) is up next year, and the cemetery's owners have made
it clear they want Morrison's remains out of there. Seems they've tired of
scraping spent condoms and candle wax off his grave every morning.

I wrote to the governor of California and suggested that the state ought to
issue license plates with Jim's visage on them to underwrite his return to
Venice Beach, sort of like they are doing with the Ronald Reagan plates (to
finance the construction of his presidential library). Strangely, the
governor has been a long time in replying...

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.