Subject: Re: [Leica] soft focus?
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 09:53:21 -0700

Hot Rod,

Without seeing the photos, and since you don't seem to be having problems
with your other lenses, it sounds like you have a defective lens. I've had
an Elmarit-M (the current version) for a couple of years now, and it's one
of the sharpest medium telephotos I've used---"soft focus" isn't a term I
usually associate with it, even at close focus. Take it back to the dealer.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.