Subject: RE: [Leica] Tell Me About This Lens and Charlton Heston
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:42:01 -0400

Scott--

	I presumed that the "Condom" lens shade referenced by J.D. was the
redoubtable and reversible metal shade for the 90 and my lovely f4.0/135,
rather than the dreadful collapsible rubber shade which I last saw on the
Tele-Elmarit C for my even more regrettable Leica CL.  I still have that
collapsible rubber shade just to remind me of how great a mistake Leica can
make and because my dealer only laughed when I tried to leave it on the
Tele-Elmarit C when I traded for the Skinny.  E-39 filters work perfectly in
the threads of the Skinny T-E and the metal shade fits right over.  Someone
out there must have the appropriate part number for the shade.

	Buzz Hausner