Subject: Re: [Leica] R zoom recommendation
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 07:44:40 -0500

Hans-Peter,

A major reason for the change in the mount was to reduce vignetting.

The newer German version of the f/3.5 was selling in the $1,500 range (U.S.)
for a nice one but now they are down in the $1,000 range.   I think the new
zooms from Leica has brought the price down to what the Minolta version used
to sell for.

Bud