Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar, Leica M and fate
From: (Keith Bingman)
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 22:29:49 +0200
> Keith:
> >>All in all, I am glad I got it.<<
> Sounds like you made a nice trade for the Hexar. Was it the original Hexar
> or the new Hexar RF?

It is the new RF model. I got it really just because the my lenses fit on it,
but I do like the Hexanon lens itself. Over the weekend in Switzerland I was
at a swap meet and got to compare it to the original Hexar, itself a nice
camera. But there really is not comparison...

Keith Bingman
Riedheim, Germany