Subject: Re: [Leica] Project Jerusalem, or the f/1.4 school of landscape
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 19:48:55 +0100

on 5/6/00 6:01 pm, Martin Howard at howard.390@osu.edu wrote:

> "Bah!  Another overcast, boring, mundane, dull, uneventful day in these
> friggin' sticks."

Actually, I was thinking... wow... that's beautiful, and how come I never
saw it before? And the fact that this bit of England doesn't look like a
postcard, but it's what England REALLY looks like to me, and it's precious
to me -- that was going round in my head the whole time too.

Unfortunately, I've taken the site down for the moment to try and do
something about the darkness of the images (thanks for helping, Godfrey).

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk