Subject: Re: [Leica] what flash for M6 TTL
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 12:48:50 -0400

I just spoke with Bogen tech support on the phone.  I have a Metz 40 Mz3 and
asked what SCA adapter was correct for the M6 TTL.  The correct answer is the
3501.  The 351 will not give all features, because according to the Bogen
representative I spoke with (Justin), the M6 TTL uses some of the electronic
circuits from the R8 for flash control.  FYI.

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] what flash for M6 TTL)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] what flash for M6 TTL)
Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] what flash for M6 TTL)
Message from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] what flash for M6 TTL)