Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex SL
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 08:22:56 -0700

I have had several- and all have been sturdy- I have used an R6 and like it
for the added modern conveniences such as the ability to use the third-cam
only lenses, and the mechanical shutter, but for sheer brute strength, the
SL is hard to beat.
I also like the bright VF and the fact that it makes focusing easy for even
the eyeglass wearer- I found it even marginally better than the R6.
If I could get a newer model to my specs--- it would be like the R6.2 with
the SL VF! Maybe a R6.3??
If you have any doubts, go for it because you can always sell it, and
usually get what you paid for it, so you can't lose!
Dan