Subject: Re: [Leica] what's the point!
From: austin@darkroom.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 18:27:00 -0400

>>I love blanket statements such as this...>>Professional photographers,
>>usually use multiple equipment
>>> formats, 35mm,
>>>  >>MF, and LF.
>>
>>Yes, and some only use 35, some only use MF, and some only use 20x24
>>Polaroids...what's the point?
>>

>Take anything out of context and you can ask... "what's the point!"

I completely agree with the statement that "Professional photographers, USUALLY use multiple formats".  From my experience that is a completely true statement.  It doesn't mean SOME Professionals don't use only one format.  That's not what the statement said.  The fact is, MOST do use multiple formats.  It isn't a tought statement to believe, if you have any dealings with professional photographers, and was definitely NOT a 'blanket statement'...either you missed the word 'usually', or don't know what a 'blanket statement' is.

Replies: Reply from Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net> (Re: [Leica] what's the point!)