Subject: Vs: Vs: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome -- flip side
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:00:31 +0200

Sad to see, you do not have the equipment. You just "Don't listen, just keep on
believing your own mantras, and never re-think your own truths." A product of many decades of executing everybody who showed some semblance of intelligence.
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen