Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome Processing
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 08:08:13 -0700

There are ten Kodak K-LAB's in the US. You can find them listed at:

http://www.kodak.com/cluster/global/en/service/pubs/kic/e540/e540kic.shtml

Normal turnaround for E6 in a pro lab is two hours including snip tests.
Three hours if you push or pull. To a professional, snip tests can make the
difference between eating next month, or not. You cannot get a snip test on
Kodachrome.

Jim