Subject: Re: [Leica] R-lenses question...
From: Wilber Jeffcoat <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 09:48:47 -0400

Hi: Well I have bought a lot of my Leica glass the same way. As to weather they
are a good or not. I'm sure there have been improvements over the years, but the
main thing is are you happy with the results. See you not compairing this lens
with another at the same time so what difference does it make-none. Now I can
tell you that I have a 90 f2 that was converted from a 2 to 3 cam and it will
walk all over anything that is coming out of Japan and Most of Germany today.
I've done side by side tests with the N**** and there is no comparison as to
color or contrast. If your happy, then take the money you saved and take a
vacation.
Cheers Wilber