Subject: [Leica] R-lenses question...
From: "DEWINT Gilles" <zilopipo@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 15:10:56 CEST

Hi all,

I've bought a R6 last year, first step in the Leica world with a Summicron
50 mm designed for leicaflex and after that an elmarit 35 mm leicaflex
designed too (they are cheaper... I'm still a student!), my question is: are
these optics, made in the seventies, as good as the ones made in the
eighties (they are in a good chape), are there significative differences
with the optics made for R's?

thank's for answering..

Gilles DEWINT
Brussels