Subject: [Leica] kodachrome processing
From: "Gary Klein" <leicaman_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 11:39:53 -0500

I think processing is one of the woes of Kodachrome.  Earlier this year I
shot a roll of K25 with my M.   I go to the local camera store where I had
it sent for Kodak Processing and when I looked at the frames I got back, it
was somebody else's roll.  I was really peeved.  Very peeved as I did a
comparison trest of Extachrome and Kodachrome.  The kodachrome portion did
not come back.  This is only the second roll of kodachrome I had lost in 20
years.

So I am going to buy yet another roll and do the testing all over again.
Have you guys had better luck with the mailers.  Or would you suggest I put
a return address sticker on the cassette when I take it even to the dealer.

gckl

Replies: Reply from chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson) (Re: [Leica] kodachrome processing)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] kodachrome processing)