Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide Projector & Screen
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 22:34:10 -0400

I think Leitz making a projector that takes Kodak Carousel trays is an
excellent development -- just think about how I and thousands of others
have these trays loaded with their favorite slides from years gone by.
What happened, did the Kodak patent expire or something?

One thing I heard though ... that the Leitz projectors will not function
with Kodak 140 slide trays.  They only take the 80 slide trays.  Can
someone confirm?  And, if true, are we to figure that once the patent on
the 140 slide trays expires they will take them too?

A corollary question... I wonder if the Kodak stack loader works on the
Leitz projector?  When I was into projecting slides I thought this
little handy device that simply lays on the top of the projector in lieu
of the tray was a great invention for looking at those newly developed
boxes of slides.

Replies: Reply from Jeff S <4season@boulder.net> (Re: [Leica] Slide Projector & Screen)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Slide Projector & Screen)
Message from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Slide Projector & Screen)