Subject: Re: [Leica] (OT) Bags: no one uses a vest ?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:26:54 -0700

><Snip> ight too small for 3 M bodies, 3 - 4 lenses & spot meter,
>      as does the alice. passed on another manufactured here in northern
>      california for bike messengers as having insufficient pockets. the
>      belt system looks interesting, but...
>      (breathe a sigh of relief, he's finally getting to the point...)
>      does _anyone_ use a vest ? ...or have you used one in the past ?
>      ...and are willing to admit it ? ;-)
>
>      more than wondering.
>
>      jerry haussler

You put those suspenders on the belt and they do two things.
1. Help Keep you belt up. (Always important)
2. Make the whole thing kinda like a vest. As a matter of fact and I've got the
Lowe-pro system and one of the suspender options is called a "vest".
Well I won't keep you in suspense any longer.
I have their thin as well as thick belt. I find the whole system quite workable.
Mark Rabiner