Subject: [Leica] RE: waking up looking up
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:57:41 +0200

> One time I woke up looking up at the toilet while someone was using it.
> Even more peculiar, believe me. The legs just go up and up like massive
> tree trunks.
> Balliol College Oxford 1984

Hi  Rob.,

Now that would've been one hell of a Leica image! ;-)  With a 21mm of
course. :-)

ted
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Ted - has anyone ever told you you're a dirty old man? :) Photographing in
the toilets... My choice would be a 15 - no need to focus.
A friend of mine, a swedish political journalist who writes about India a
lot, got into the habit of photographing every toilet he used in India.
After a six month tour, they published a two-page spread of Indian toilet
photos.
By the way, I like the way you stand up for the "natural" look of B+W! You
devious old devil...
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36