Subject: Re: [Leica] (OT) Bags: Billingham Hadley vs Domke F-803
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 18:16:58 -0400

I have two Domke 803's, and as much as I love them, they both suffer from
overstuffing.  My solution is to use the Domkes for traveling; but when
shooting, I use a Kinesis belt system almost exclusively.  This is a SUPER
system, designed by photographers, for photographers.  Lots of custom
features, lots of sizes, and almost ultimate comfort.  I trucked all over
Disney World for 4 days with 1 body and 4 lenses for 8 hrs/day with no
fatigue.  With ANY shoulder bag, I'd have been hurting.

Check out www.kinesisgear.com.  You won't be disappointed.

Skip