Subject: Re: [Leica] (OT) Bags: Billingham Hadley vs Domke F-803
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 10:47:27 +0200

Bob:

Sounds nice. I use the Domke three compartment insert in my 803. Using
leather lens pouches I layer the contents of my bag. When shooting the bodies
aren't in there anyway so the layering works really well. The 15mm Heliar and
finder goes underneath a body with 35mm attached, the 50mm goes between a
body with the 24mm and finder attached, the third compartment holds the 90mm
and a few doo-dads at the bottom. There's room at the end of the
three-compartment insert for either another body or a tape recorder. One
front pocket holds a Minolta Flashmeter III and the other the ubiquitous
Kodak 100-foot bulk film can containing 11 rolls of film. It's amazing how
much that little bag holds.
<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'd be using crutches after a week if I carried all that around! Whenever I
get the urge to buy, say, a Noctilux or 90/2, I just have to think about
carrying it all day and that dispells the urge.
But then of course Oxford graduates are notoriously feeble physically.
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36
41100 Modena