Subject: RE: [Leica] Suggestion for Second body
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 10:00:02 -0400

Think VERY VERY seriously about the Hexar. I've only "played" with one at a
dealer, but I was extremely impressed - and surprised, given what I've been
reading on the LUG. It has a very bright viewfinder, it's quiet, it feels
solid as a brick and every bit as substantial as an M, it's ergonomically
pleasing, and as a great, gripable, surface, the controls are easy to deal
with - and, of course, it uses Leica M glass. Unless you have some sort of
hangup about mechanical v. electronic, traditional v. modern, and hate the
idea of your camera having a top shutter speed of 1/2000th and having AE
exposure available when and if you want to use it, really give this some
thought.

B. D.
Who Is Now Heading For The Bunker