Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA M6: nightmare
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 21:10:28 +1200

At 11:32 PM -0700 27/5/2000, Austin wrote:
>In the US, it would be considered 'unsolicited merchandise' and as such,
>you would be legally allowed to keep it, and the sender would have nothing
>to say about it...legally that is...

Dear Santa,

This year you don't have to get me anything. But if you manage to
find yourself anywhere near a LHSA office, would you mind putting my
name on one of their lists? It should be called something like
'special edition orders' or 'black paint SE orders'.

Thanks a lot,
Gary
- --

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were
the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during
adolescence."

OO             The Uses of Disorder
[_]<|          Personal Identity and City Life -- Richard Sennett
  /|\
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University