Subject: [Leica] Re: MY NEW 75MM SUMMILUX HAS ARRIVED!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 10:23:07 -0700

The Domke "Postal" shoulder pad is probably the best shoulder pad in
existence. It is made for postal carriers and it will snap on to any bag. I
use one on my Billingham and Tenba bags. Wunderbar.

Jim

Replies: Reply from lucien <director@ubi.edu> ([Leica] Domke "Postal" shoulder pad + Brady bag + Hadley insert.)