Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux and natural light
From: rnkramer@mindspring.com
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 07:48:05 -0400

- -----Original Message-----

>From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux and natural light
>
>Bob and Tina and Sal and others talking about flash...
>I've seen Sals shots and his flash is "justified
>A flash on a short coiled cord with TTL or the sensor on the Hotshoe and
I'm
>king of the woild!

That's what I need, a very small flash with a separate sensor to mount on a
non-hot shoe.  Anyone know of one?  By small, I mean small enough to fit in
my shirt pocket, similar to the Nikon (why _do_  people do that silly N****
thing?) SB-16  which is what I have been using.  If you're not familiar with
this flash unit, here's a picture of one up on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=340039044

It would be very helpful to be able to bounce the flash but still have a
sensor aimed at the subject without having to worry about tilting the flash
head just so.  Plus, I like holding the flash unit in my hand as opposed to
mounting it on the camera.  I would appreciate any input.

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux and natural light)