Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 20:16:36 -0600

Bill Satterfield wrote:

> I thought I had my mind made up to get one of these. Now, I am having
> second thoughts. Is this a sought after camera that LUG members would
> buy if money was not a factor. In other words, is it a highly prized
> item. I would use it  and not worship it. Any thoughts, pro or con?

All M6es are highly prized, Bill!

If money were no object, sure I'd get at least one or maybe a pair of
the Millenium or LHSA cameras and would be perfectly happy to use them
and probably toss out or sell the packaging too. Periodically if you're
so inclined, you can repaint them and enjoy that new camera look all
over again. I like the restored engraving and bright metal accents on
these cameras.
- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado