Subject: Re: [Leica] anybody actually shooting? yes, but nobody pays any attention
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:10:25 -0500

I am where ever I go. Have had several "character types" object to shooting them.
Question is: Do you ask permission first? Seems  to you destroy the spontaneity
when you have to ask.

Message from Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net> (Re: [Leica] anybody actually shooting? yes, but nobody pays any attention)