Subject: Re: [Leica] anybody actually shooting? yes, but nobody pays any attention
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 11:12:05 -0700

>Someday while I'm out and about shooting somebody will walk up to me and say
>"Why are you not on the lug?" :)

mark,

a truer question could never be posed! god knows we got these damn cameras
not to take pictures with them, but rather to sit in front of the computer
and write about them!

at least, that's why i got mine...

what ho!

guy

p.s. for the irony impaired: just kidding! :>|

and just dropped off a whale-fart's worth of tiny tin canisters yesterday
for processing and proofs, including one roll shot with a pinhole camera
(that one not encased in tin).

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@cyberhighway.net> (Re: [Leica] anybody actually shooting? yes, but nobody pays any attention)