Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz vs. Voigtländer
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 13:21:52 -0500

This reminds me of when I bought my original kit of Leica R lenses in
Nuremberg.   When we left Germany on the train, the German customs officials
climbed in through the window and filled out the paperwork so that I could
eventually recover the VAT.   Since I had a bank account in Germany it made
it easy to arrange for the refund.

I don't know how it works now.

Bud