Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz vs. Voigtländer
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:01:44 -0500

No, you are also paying for build quality and support.   Let's not ignore
the fact that most Leica lenses will last for decades.   Performance is only
one thing to consider when buying something.  My overwhelming consideration
is quality and support.

BTW, a brand new 35 Summicron ASPH can be had for $1,295 w/o Passport
warranty or $1,445 with the USA warranty.

Bud