Subject: RE: [Leica] advice for getting dust out of a finder
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:32:58 -0400

Well, Mr. Kyle, that would be fine were it not for the fact that there is so
much f&$%^&(* dust in this year-old $225 finder that when I am shooting in
bright light it interferes with my viewing...

Replies: Reply from "John Black" <jblack@ambio.net> (Re: [Leica] advice for getting dust out of a finder)
Reply from "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com> ([Leica] 28mm finder)
Reply from kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox) ([Leica] Re: 28mm finder)