Subject: Re: [Leica] Oddmund, Where are you?
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 01:05:49 -0400

Jim Licquia jotted down the following:

> I second Greg's observation that Oddmund was always a gentleman with a
> fascinating wealth of experience and knowledge. I for one would welcome him
> back to the list, if he ever chose to return. It does him a disservice to be
> compared to AA, etc.

I hate to post a "Me too" message, but "Me 2".  I always thought Oddmund was
one of the most intelligent people on this list.  I used to devour his
messages with great interest, he challenged my own view on a great many
things, and while I didn't necessarily agree with everything he wrote, I did
always welcome his messages.  Then again, given the level of much of the
"discussion" on the LUG, I can understand why he choose to do more
productive things.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | It's not who you are,
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | It's who you know that counts.