Subject: Re: [Leica] Oddmund, Where are you?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 18:19:56 -0700

Jim Licquia wrote:
><Snip>
> I second Greg's observation that Oddmund was always a gentleman with a
> fascinating wealth of experience and knowledge. I for one would welcome him
> back to the list, if he ever chose to return. It does him a disservice to be
> compared to AA, etc.
>
> Jim Licquia
> River Forest, IL

I missed out on Oddmund by a short margin and am glad to see a positive
affirmation of an underdog or Odd man out of any persuasion.
I find in general cheap shots about people behind their back reprehensible and I
would suggest if anyone has anything to say about Anthony, Oddmend, me or anyone
else to say it in front of their backs and not behind. I still have Anthony's
address in my address book thing if anyone wants it.
And I think this new Takeshi Hashimoto guy is OK but here I am talking about
people instead of photograhy you guys got me doin it.
Lets schtick to the Knick knacks and lay off the personalities.
The next personality on the shit list may be yourself.
Mark Rabiner