Subject: Re: [Leica] Members neighboorhoods
From: Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 20:39:36 -0700

> once upon a time Craig Roberts wrote:
> > I, for instance, would love to
> > take a "virtual tour" of all our members' neighborhoods.

Hi Craig,

     That's interesting because just a weeek or so ago a fired off a roll
of Plus-X while walking home.  I live right by a park with six tennis courts,
two baseball fields and soccer players; there's picnic areas, too.  Most
of the shots were interesting because of the evening light on houses.  I
got a good shot of two signs (big arrows) at a turn-around (where the streets
don't go straight through, and traffic must divert).  I've got a whole
bunch of these street signs to print.  I find street signs interesting
subjects.  I got a shot of the sign at the summit of Mount Diablo, says
3,800 feet with my bicycle under it.  Mom didn't drive me.

				Cheers,

						Rich Lahrson
						tripspud@wenet.net