Subject: Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 cameras
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:41:28 -0400

Apparantly Leica USA is paying the LHSA membership fees.  Nice, huh?  Like I said, it's a small
thing to me.  I think what is most frustrating is that if I had only waiting 3 weeks to order I
would have been able to get a better deal.  Sort of like purchasing a new TV and having them go
on sale the next month!

John

Message from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 cameras)
Message from Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> (Re: [Leica] LHSA M6 cameras)